2020 Diversity Scholarship Program Announced
OHM Advisors' Diversity Committee is excited to announce the release of the 2020 Diversity Scholarship
We’re thrilled about the success of our Diversity Scholarship Program in its first two years and are pleased to announce its opening for applications for the 2020 awards.
OHM Advisors is committed to the academic success of women and minority students. Our Diversity Scholarship Program awards $1,000 to qualified women and minorities who are currently enrolled, or planning to enroll, in a STEM program or related field/practice of OHM Advisors.
The scholarship program is built around the goal of attracting and retaining a diverse workforce of highly talented individuals. The deadline for applications this year is November 30, 2019 and winners will be notified by February 2020.
In addition to scholarship, recipients are eligible to apply for employment in our robust internship program.
- $1,000 Scholarship
- Up to 10 students will be awarded per year
- The number of scholarships awarded will vary based on the pool of applicants
How to Apply
- Fill out and submit the Diversity Scholarship application (see downloadable pdf below) along with a one-page essay based on the question listed on the application
- Submit two years of academic transcripts
- All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com
- Woman or minority as defined by the Equal Employment Opportunity Program (African American, Hispanic, Native American, Asian or Pacific Islander, Multi-racial)
- Open to high school senior through college junior
- Must be currently enrolled or plan to enroll in a STEM Program or other field of practice of OHM Advisors the following academic year
- Cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA) at the time of application is beneficial but not mandatory
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About OHM Advisors:
OHM Advisors is the community advancement firm. Founded in 1962, we deliver award-winning work across the architecture, engineering, and planning spheres. With more than 500 employees in offices throughout Ohio, Michigan, and Tennessee, our team partners with leaders at all levels of government, school districts, developers, universities, and private companies to create great places.